Monday, December 10, 2018

AH 294 - Circles, Circles Everywhere!


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch 294!

This week's sketch is all about circles - open or closed, solid or a ring, circles abound! 

I chose to stay right on with the sketch - it was just easier for me this time around. I even kept my circles exactly as indicated on the sketch. If they were shown open, I kept mine open. If a circle was shown as solid, I kept mine solid as well. I had a sentiment and image already in mind and they fit the rectangles perfectly so that made this pretty easy. 

I used stitched circle dies to cut my circles so they have a little bit of extra interest to them. I fussy cut the flowers because I wanted specific ones that were simple but still had room in the centre for a dot the same colour as the stamped image. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us your interpretation of the sketch shown above. 
You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: Beautiful Friendship Paper Pack, Smoothie Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Linen Cardstock, Heather Cardstock (all CTMH), Neenah Solar White Cardstock 
Stamps: Lifetime of Happiness (CTMH), Wild about Flowers (SU), Thoughts and Prayers (SU)
Inks: Sapphire, Smoothie (CTMH) 
Accessories: Blue Circle Glitter Gems (CTMH), Stitched Circle Dies (Gina Marie Designs)

Enjoy,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)