Thursday, August 14, 2014

Home Organization Frame - For Always PML Cards

I have wanted to create a home organizer for myself for some time now and I got this idea from a board that I saw at Convention this summer, done by Ginni Candelaria. Since my main home area is decorated in teal and white, the Picture My Life cards from the For Always Collection were perfect for this project. I picked up the frame at a discount department store and removed the mat so the frame itself is 16x18 inches. Using Lagoon cardstock, I adhered the pieces together to form the mat. I used Microsoft Excel to create the calendar and the days are cut from a PML card. The rest of the pieces are from the For Always PML cards. I did stamp a few additional parts onto some of the cards to personalize them for my use. 


The flowers are placed to cover the seams of the cardstock  more than anything, although they do add some additional interest. 

Since the cover is glass, it can be written on using a dry erase marker. I am going to attach one to the side using a velcro strip so it is handy at all times. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Lagoon Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Polka Dot Alphabet, Keyboard Uppercase Alphabet
Inks: Black Pigment Ink, Versamark Ink, Lagoon, Glacier
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Silver Embossing Powder, Craft Heater, Corner Rounder, Microsoft Excel (not CTMH), Picture My Life For Always Scrapbooking Program, Paper Fundamentals Whimsy Assortment (Glacier), White Chalk Sharpie Marker (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)