Saturday, August 2, 2014

Family Cards

These two cards are for special members of my family. They are created using patterns from the Make It From Your Heart Book - Volume 2, although I changed the size to 5x7 from the standard cards size. 

For both cards, I used the Family Love stamp set. For the first card, I used the Pathfinding Paper Pack. 


For the second card, I used the Brushed Paper Pack.


Some of the embellishments are retired but they fit with the cards perfectly.

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Pathfinding Paper Pack, Brushed Paper Pack, Chocolate Cardstock, Olive Cardstock, Goldrush Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Pear Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Hollyhock Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Family Love, Stitched Together (ret.)
Inks: Olive, Pear, Pixie, Hollyhock
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Brushed Assortment, Bronze Shimmer Trim, Pink Shimmer Trim, Foam Tape, Pink Glitter Gems, Harvest Baker's Twine (ret.), Brown and Tan Sparkles (ret.) White Crochet Flowers (ret.), Hollyhock Stitched Ribbon (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)