Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Auction Item for Thrive and Survive Event

As some of you may know, my awesome upline, Brae Montgomery and her team won one of the Thrive and Survive events from Close To My Heart! That means that a member from the corporate staff (Kristine) will be coming to Barrie in September to work with us and teach us business AND creative classes! How AWESOME is that. Plus, Brae has gone one step further and has planned a FULL WEEKEND CROP as well, so the entire event runs from Friday evening through Sunday evening :) There are consultants attending from as far away as St. John's, Newfoundland. What a wonderful opportunity for each of us! We will meet consultants from across the country and get to mix and mingle with people we have only contacted through Facebook and email before! 

An auction is being held for Operation Smile and I have decided to create two items for that auction. Below is the first of the two items. It is a frame with 12   3x3 cards attached. I was at a loss as to what kind of title to use so I decided to go with a generic title of FAMILY, figuring that anyone could use that title because once the cards were removed, they could add their own photos and memorabilia to the frame. The small box contains an additional 12 cards - one extra of each of the cards shown on the frame - plus the 24 envelopes.

This photo shows all the cards open and the box in front of the frame. 


I hope this will fetch a pretty penny for all bids go to support Operation Smile. 

I have not listed the products used because I used several stamp sets and I didn't keep track of all of them... It is the Seaside Paper Pack and co-ordinating cardstock and well as the Paper Fundamentals Cardstock in the same colours. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson



  

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)