Thursday, January 21, 2021

Pull Apart Interactive Card

Love me some interactive cards! This is a pull apart card and was created using the Blossom paper collection. The Blossom paper pack is a returning paper pack from several years ago and is one of my favourites of all time. I love the colours and the patterns in this paper. 

The card folds down to 6" x 6" and a belly band is used to hold it together. It opens to show several panels with the sentiment in the centre. There is a similar piece on the reverse for a place to write a message. I masked several of the flowers so they would overlap and I also masked the sentiment. The insides of the flowers were brushed with the Clear Shimmer Brush. Since this card is already bulky, I didn't add any additional embellishments. 





Products used are all Close To My Heart: 

Paper: Blossom Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Green Apple Cardstock 

Stamps: Shower Flowers 

Inks: Nectarine, Lagoon, Smoothie, Green Apple, Glacier 

Accessories: Clear Shimmer Brush, Tri-Blend Marker 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. So amazing! Had to scroll back to find this after seeing your latest one! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)