Tuesday, January 12, 2021

TSOT 489 - Birthday Circles

Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #489! 


For this challenge, you can use the sketch, the technique or both! 

It's a new year and that means birthdays... lots and lots of birthdays. I make quite a few birthday cards to send thoughout the year and it's always handy to have some on hand. 

I used a few die cuts on my card. The scalloped border, the stitched circle for the sentiment and the open circle are all cut from dies. I used some Desert Rose glitter paper to bring some interest to my card - and I also embossed the background with a dotted embossing folder. The sentiment was stamped in two of the colours used on the card - Lagoon and Desert Rose. I added a few glitter gems to finish it off. 

Come and join us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Craft On Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Ballerina Cardstock, Desert Rose Glitter Paper, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: Joyful Birthday

Inks: Lagoon, Desert Rose

Accessories: Scalloped Borders Thin Cuts, Stitched Circles Dies (GMD), Painted Label Dies (SU), Dot Embossing Folder, Little Dreamer Glitter Gems

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pastel colours and I love the sparkly elements! Your crafty mojo is going great, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)