Sunday, August 16, 2020

Creativity in Motion - Various Animated Cards (Part 2)

Here is the second instalment of the Creativity in Motion interactive cards. My previous post explains more about how these work along with some other details. 

The first card today is a Folding Interlock Concertina card. This is a complex card to assemble... and I had to adjust the size to fit the stitched square thin cuts. The front is decorated with a beautiful stamp set called Always Loved. I also used part of that same stamp set to decorate the back of the card to create a place for a message. There is a lot happening inside so I didn't want to use that space to write anything. I used 2 animated sentiments inside the card - Hello and a heart.



The second card today is a Floating Gatefold Card - the inside has such a special treat! It appears that the images are actually floating in air. I created this with a child in mind - someone who loves animals. I used 3 animated animal stamps - a hippo, a lion and a crocodile - along with sentiments inside to complement those images. The leaves were stamped using Evergreen ink in first and second generation and inside, I added a few arrows that were coloured just for extra interest. 



The last card in this series is a just a folding card. It opens up to reveal a space to write on the last panel. I used an animated butterfly image for the front. Gold embellishments were used to decorate this card. 


I hope you have enjoyed the two days of interactive, animated cards. It was a lot of fun creating these treasures!

Products used are all Close To My Heart: 

Paper: 6x6 Bright Stack, Summer Vibes Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Candy Apple Cardstock, Fern Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Evergreen Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock 

Stamps: Animated Safari Animals, Animated Sentiments, Animated Butterfly Kisses, Border Tab, Always Loved, Simple Floral, This Right Here, For My Beautiful Friend 

Inks: Black, Evergreen, Raspberry, Lagoon, Pixie, Fern, Nectarine, Candy Apple 

Accessories: Stitched Square Thin Cuts, Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts, Border Tab Thin Cuts, Simple Floral Thin Cuts, Raspberry Shimmer Brush, Lagoon Shimmer Brush, Silver Embellishing Thread, White and Gold Skinny Ribbon, Gold Glitter Gems, Thin Foam Tape, Tri-Blend Markers, Clear Sparkles, Hook and Loop Dots, Silver Embellishing Thread, Silver Glitter Gems, Animated Acetate, Gold Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)