Monday, August 3, 2020

AH 380 - Fresh as the Morning Dew



Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #380!


This week's sketch lends itself to several layers and with so many paper packs available with coordinating patterns, one of those sets is perfect for this challenge. 

I chose to use some coordinating papers from Kaisercraft from the Morning Dew collection. I love the colours and patterns in these papers. 

All the panels of patterned paper were matted using Peacock cardstock. I stamped a tiny sentiment and die cut it along with the same colour border. I added some silver embellishing thread and a few sparkles that I coloured to complement the papers. Easy! 


Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above.
You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close to My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Linen Cardstock, Peacock Cardstock, Morning Dew Paper Collection (Kaisercraft), Neenah Solar White Cardstock 
Stamps: Mini Messages (Hero Arts)
Inks: Peacock
Accessories: Basic Circle Thin Cuts, Circle Dies (Nestabilities), Silver Embellishing Thread, Sparkles, ShinHan Marker (not CTMH), Thin Foam Tape 

Enjoy,
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. I love your card...The different types of paper you used look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allyson, love this card, the colors, the papers, the image. great job.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)