Friday, May 29, 2020

Stitched Together Cube Card

I found this cube card on a blog that I follow and there was a link to a tutorial on You Tube. It is surprisingly easy to create! 
The link is here if you want to check it out. 

This card folds down flat to a 5.5 x 5.5 square for mailing purposes so I avoided using any bulky embellishments.

I used the Stitched Together paper pack and the coordinating Cricut images to create this card. The sentiment between the boxes must be adhered before the patterned paper is attached and the video shows how to do that to ensure that it says in place. 

Some flowers, leaves, a butterfly and a few other images were cut using the Stitched Together Cricut collection. I added some shimmer to many of the images but that isn't visible in these photos. An additional sentiment was stamped for one of the top panels. 

I suppose you could decorate the middle panels but I chose to leave them blank so as not to overpower the other images. 



Products used are all Close To My Heart: 

Paper: Stitched Together Paper Pack, Glacier Cardstock, Green Apple Cardsotck, Lemonade Cardstock, Peach Cardstock, Candy Apple Cardstock, Charcoal Cardstock
Stamps: Say it in Style, Time to Celebrate
Inks: Sapphire
Accessories: Stitched Together Cricut Collection, Tri-Blend Markers, Clear Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,
Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Definitely going on my list to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, this is amazing! I have not seen this style of card before! What a treat for the recipient to open this and then display for family and friends to see!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)