Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Quilt Embossing Card

There is a really neat embossing folder put out by Close To My Heart - it has 6 different embossed patterns on it, forming a quilt. 

I decided to emboss 6 different cardstock colours and piece together a quilted card with various colours. I chose bold colours for my card. I used a stitched frame to outline each of the sections and stamped a circular sentiment and image for the front. Aside from cutting the embossed cardstock into smaller pieces, this card came together very quickly. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Lemonade Cardstock, Nectarine Cardstock, Candy Apple Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock, Bluebird Cardstock, Green Apple Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 
Stamps: Hello Friend 
Inks: Raspberry
Accessories: Multi-Square Window Thin Cut, Stitched Circle Dies (GMD), Quilt Embossing Folder, Tri-Blend Markers, White Pearls, Foam Tape 

Enjoy,
Alyson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)