Saturday, May 23, 2020

DIY Home Wreath

Part of the National Scrapbooking Month options with Close To My Heart is a beautiful wreath - this one with the centre word "Home". There is even a heart to replace the letter o in the word home. Everything to create this wreath is included in the package except adhesive.

There are 4 possible background patterns - I chose the most basic and lightest one as it goes best with my decor. The flowers and leaves as well as the bow come on punch out sheets, making is so easy to add them - no stamping, die cutting, etc. I outlined my flowers using a turquoise marker and added some Silver Stickles in the centres. I also painted the wreath using the Charcoal Shimmer Brush (it comes in wood form). The heart was traced so I could add some patterned paper on top of it. This wreath was easy to do and I had it all together in a couple of hours. It now hangs on my entrance door. 


Products used are all Close To My Heart:

Paper: Home Wreath Kit, Chelsea Gardens Paper Pack
Stamps: none
Inks: Charcoal
Accessories: Charcoal Shimmer Brush, Sliver Stickles, Tri-Blend Marker

Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)