Monday, October 8, 2018

Heart 2 Heart - Holiday Expressions Feature



Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart challenge! 

The theme this week is to feature new products from the Holiday Expressions catalog! You can create something yourself or choose to imitate something that is already in the catalog. 

I don't do this very often but I chose to imitate something that is found in the catalog - and that is a card found on p.33. The original card is created using the Boutique collection. My brother is celebrating a birthday in a few days so I wanted my card to be more masculine in nature. I chose to use the Grateful Heart paper collection. The blues in that collection were perfect for what I wanted to do. 

I didn't have a current birthday stamp set so I used an oldie but goodie - and he tends to have a rather cheeky attitude so this stamp was perfect for him. It looks like sections of it are wet in the first photo but they are actually brushed with the Gold Shimmer Brush. The second photo shows that better. 



Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us which products you love from the Holiday Expressions catalog - there are SO many from which to choose! You can create something brand new or imitate a project that is already there. You have until the end of October to link up your project. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart 

Paper: Grateful Heart Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock
Stamps: Birthday Funnies (ret.)
Inks: Sapphire
Accessories: Stitched Circle Thin Cuts, Basic Circle Thin Cuts, Gold Shimmer Brush, Black Journaling Pen, Gold Glitter Gems, Thin Foam Tape, Foam Tape, Blue Burlap Ribbon

Enjoy,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)