Monday, October 1, 2018

AH 284 - Joy Wreath


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Challenge 284!

Although it is just the beginning of October, it is starting to get chilly where I live. That also means that Christmas isn't far away and it is time to work on Christmas cards. This was a perfect sketch for that purpose. 

My wreath was created using a Cricut cut from the new Season of Joy cartridge from Close To My Heart. I just layered it over and over to create the wreath (I used Seaglass and Peacock cardstock).  The JOY sentiment inside was cut twice - once using silver foil paper and second time using Seaglass glitter paper. The patterned paper is from several years ago - old SU paper - but it fit perfectly with what I wanted here. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Peacock Cardstock, Seaglass Cardstock (ret.), Patterned paper (SU), Silver Foil Paper, Seaglass Glitter Paper (ret.)
Stamps: none
Inks: none
Accessories: Season of Joy Cartridge, Glacier Twine (ret.), Wondrous Wreath Thinlets (SU)

Enjoy,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)