Monday, October 22, 2018

H2H - Glitter Glam


Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart challenge. 

The theme this week is Glitter Glam so dig out all that glitters and show us what you have! 

I am in the midst of working on Christmas cards so this was an opportunity to use some glittery snowflakes for me. After I had cut three snowflakes from glitter paper, they look rather plain on the Sapphire cardstock. I decided to add an embossed centre piece but it still looked plain. 

That is when the texture paste came out... I had cut a snowflake stencil a while ago and the center of it had large snowflakes but the the ends had some smaller flakes. Placing it carefully, I was able to use only the smaller flakes as long as I worked quickly as I had to reposition it on both sides of the paper. The paste dries fast and I didn't want to have to clean up and then start again to do the other side of the card. 

The sentiment is from a retired CTMH stamp set and the frame is from a SU set that also has a coordinating die. 


Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us that all that glitters can also be made into a project that you wish to share with us for this challenge. 
You have until the end of October to link up with this or any of our other October challenges. 

Products used are listed below: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Sugarplum Cardstock, Silver Glitter Paper (all CTMH, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 
Stamps: Festive Trees (CTMH), Merry Christmas to All (SU)
Inks: Sapphire, Sugarplum (all CTMH)
Accessories: Artbooking Cartridge (CTMH), Stencil Sheets (Grafix), Texture Paste and Tools (Ranger), Winter Flurries Thin Cuts (CTMH), Merry Christmas Thinlets (SU), Snowflake Embossing Folder (Darice), Clear Sparkles (CTMH), Blue Burlap Ribbon (CTMH), Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)