Friday, July 27, 2018

Colour Dare 303 - Central Park Tic Tac Toe


Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge #303 - it's another Tic Tac Toe board!

I love these challenges because they have so many choices available! For this one, I used all the colours except Black - and I also used the optional Silver on my card.

The bold colours of Central Park go so well together. Adding Silver to the combination along with some Glacier twine just pulled it all together. I purposely chose a darker background (Pacifica) so the leaves would show up better. 



Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you use this tic tac toe board to create something awesome! You have two weeks to link up your project. 

Products are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Central Park Paper Pack, Poppy Cardstock, Pacifica Cardstock, Silver Doily (unknown)
Stamps: Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking (ret.)
Inks: Pacifica 
Accessories: Stitched Rectangles (Gina Marie Designs), Basic Tags, Fresh Foliage (Memory Box), Chelsea Gardens Dots and Gems (ret.), Glacier Twine (ret.), Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson


4 comments:

  1. Alyson this is a pretty card with so many great details! I love the way you used the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyson I love the way your tag is attached and that you stamped on a patterned paper. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of busy, but a lot of pretty and certainly a fun and happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love how you used the silver for the doily and how you incorporated the twine to run through your tag. I also love all your stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)