Monday, July 30, 2018

H2H - Duly Noted

Welcome to H2H's challenge this week!

Our theme this week is titled "Duly Noted". Initially, all of our team members were hesitant with this theme because this is a difficult title... 
However, after a little thought, the ideas began to flow. 
- the Documented paper pack
- music notes
- lots of journaling
- documenting something
- a notebook edged paper from a notebook
- a mini book or mini album
- a layout or page with hidden journaling
- something with a list 
These are just some of the ideas that came about... there are many more! 
Creativity is limited only by your imagination. 

I chose to do something sort of along a couple of these lines. I am formally diagnosed with OCD and for me, it manifests itself in the form of perfectionism. I have lists and organizational items all over my home. They take the form of posters, white boards, rub off plastic boards, binders, my trusty electronic devices and a few others items as well. I rely on all of them at some time during each and every day. I photographed a few of them and created a collage of those pictures that I used on the layout below. My brain does not function without my organizational systems in place. Hence - the title - The OCD Brain. Everything else around that collage is chaos. I journaled around the edge of the layout. 


Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us how you interpret the theme of Duly Noted. 
This is actually our first August challenge so you have an entire month to enter this challenge. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Charcoal Cardstock, Sorbet Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Pewter Cardstock
Stamps: Marker Alphabet, Jennifer's Hand Alphabet, Splash of Colour, Ink Blot (ret.)
Inks: Lagoon, Crystal Blue, Glacier, Charcoal, Sorbet
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge (ret.), Artiste Cartridge (ret.), Artbooking Cartridge, Sharpie Marker (not CTMH), Silver Sequins (ret.), Florence Sequins (ret.), Glacier Twine (ret.)

Enjoy,
Alyson




1 comment:

  1. I feel for you. Having children has helped me some (along with a dog) to change tasks and function without things always being perfectly in place. My perfectionism can sometimes make things quite debilitating. :) This is great. And good job scrapbooking about it. Love what you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)