Monday, July 23, 2018

AH 274 - Rainbow Sprinkles


Welcome to Challenge #274 at Atlantic Hearts!

There are so many possibilities with this sketch as I am sure you will see when the design team projects go live on Wednesday. Shapes are simply a guide but I liked what was shown on the sketch so I stayed pretty close to what was there. 

I have an awesome set of stamps that have some great sayings in it but only a couple would fit in the space at the bottom so I was limited as to which ones I could use. The one I chose here lent itself to an ice cream cone as the focal point so I went over the sprinkles with some Sharpie Markers to brighten up the sprinkles. Other than the single background paper behind the cone and the scallop border, the rest of the paper is from the Fundamental Basics paper pack (plus a Glacier cardstock base). 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Basic Fundamentals Paper Pack, Calypso Paper Pack (ret.), Glacier Cardstock, Espresso Cardstock
Stamps: Quote Bubbles (Dylusions)
Inks: Espresso, Lagoon
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge (ret.), Artistry Cartridge, Glacier Twine (ret.), Oval Thin Cuts, Oval Stitched Thin Cuts, Scallop Border Thin Cuts, Sharpie Markers (not CTMH), Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Your ice cream cone with sprinkles is so tempting! Great interpretation of the sketch too! Your card really made me smile.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea to separate the fibers of your twine! Yes, you always stand out as a rainbow sprinkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)