Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Fold Down Card Box - Gimme Some Sugar

I love these fold down card boxes and the Gimme Some Sugar paper pack was one of my favourite paper packs from the previous catalog. I had just a few pieces of it left - just enough to create this box for the card set that I purchased from a friend and wonderfully talented fellow consultant - Brenda Rose. She designed the standard size and 3x4 size cards that are inside. I had to make envelopes to fit the 3x4 cards. Then I made 6 tags to fit in the smallest section. 

The large pink flowers have been brushed with the Bashful Shimmer Brush but it doesn't show in the photos. It is very noticeable in real life. 



I just love giving these sets of cards and tags away - creating them is so enjoyable and people are always so thrilled to receive them :) 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Gimme Some Sugar Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Bashful Cardstock, Juniper Cardstock, Bashful Glitter Paper, White Cards and Envelopes
Stamps: Short and Sweet, For You Darling, Chelsea Gardens - Cardmaking (ret.), Sending Smiles
Inks: Black
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge (ret.), Flower Market Cartridge, Bitty Sparkles, Clear Sparkles, Bashful Shimmer Brush, White Twine, White and Gold Ribbon, Pentel Pen (not CTMH), Stapler, Whimsy Ribbon Collection, Large Hole Punch (not CTMH), Juniper Ribbon (ret.), PML White Frame Overlays (ret.)

Enjoy,
Alyson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)