Friday, December 15, 2017

Rejoice!

As it turns out, I have need for a few more Christmas cards... isn't that always the case? 

I decided to break out an oldie but goodie of a stamp set - the Sing Glory set. It has such beautiful images on it - and they are perfect for creating cards in non-traditional colours as well. I chose to use Sapphire and Silver. 

This pattern is from a BRAND NEW cardmaking book - Make It From Your Heart - Volume 4! It will be available as of January 1st! All I can say it that it is simply awesome :) 

I stamped the sentiment on the white cardstock before running it through the embossing folder. The gathered ribbon is some I had had for ages and it fit perfectly for this card. 
Unfortunately, photographing that silver foil paper is so difficult... shadows cause such a problem so I tried a face-on view as well as a side view - am showing both here. The ribbon looks strange in one view and the shadows are prevalent in the other...



Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Silver Foil Paper, Silver Glitter Paper
Stamps: Sing Glory (ret.)
Inks: Versamark, Sapphire
Accessories: Heat Tool, Silver Embossing Powder, Dot Embossing Folder, Holly Embossing Folder (not CTMH), Clear Sparkles, Foam Tape, Silver Gathered Ribbon (not CTMH)

Enjoy,
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Wow...Beautiful...love all the dry and heat embossing and the ribbon is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)