Monday, December 25, 2017

Atlantic Hearts 244 - Hello Sign Post

Merry Christmas! 


Yes, there IS a challenge this week at Atlantic Hearts. While many other challenge blogs take a break over the holidays, we do not! We offer challenges throughout the holidays to keep your mojo up and running - so do come and join us! 

The sketch this week can be interpreted in so many ways. It is a basic sketch and the shapes can certainly be altered - they are only there as a guideline. I am finished with Christmas and starting to think about spring with this card. I guess that's kind of odd, considering that today is one of the shortest and darkest days of the entire year where I live! 

I decided on a signpost, holding basket of flowers that is hanging from a post. 



Do think about joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts. The sketch is shown above and can be turned sideways, upside down, etc. You have until Sunday night to link up your project. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Pebble Cardstock, Nutmeg Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Rustic Home Fundamentals (ret.)
Stamps: Short and Sweet, What I Love (Stampin' Up)
Inks: New England Ivy, Raspberry, Blossom, Bashful
Accessories: Flower Market Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Bashful Pearls, ShinHan Marker

Enjoy,
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. I love this adaptation of the AHSC sketch! Great combination of images from several CTMH cartridges. Just fabulous! May you have an awesome year of crafting, creating, excellent health and happiness.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch and makes me want to pull out my cricut again...it's been a long time since I have used it...thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)