Monday, December 18, 2017

H2H - Pun Intended


Welcome to another challenge at Heart 2 Heart! This week, it's all about the pun! ACCORDION to me, this is one of the best challenges to date and you will WATT to be part of this one just PIGcause it is such an awesome challenge. 
There are so many things you can do with puns - and Close To My Heart has some fabulous PUNNY stamp sets available, including the December Stamp of the Month that is all about puns! If you don't happen to have that stamp set, or any punny stamps, make up your own puns or do a play on words! 

I chose to use the Operation Smile Punny Pals stamp set for my card. These little cats caught my eye this time around. Their "cattitude" was just too adorable :) 
I used the Basic Fundamentals to create my card and the vellum overlay was not cut along the edges but torn. I scored it first so as not to tear it out of control - it is just "nicely" torn... The brown twine adds the rough touch to my card but I have no idea where it came from! It has been hiding in my stash for several years now.


Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and make us laugh with your puns! They really can be OTTER-ly funny or terribly bad! We just want you to share your artwork with us! You have until the end of December to enter this or any of the OTTER December challenges.

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Espresso Cardstock, Basic Fundamentals
Stamps: Punny Pals
Inks: Espresso
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artistry Cartridge, Punny Pals Thin Cuts (ret.), Vellum, Brown Twine (not CTMH), ShinHan Markers, Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. So cute and I love the use of puns in your prose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of the Fundamental papers, and the cats and sentiments are sure punny. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)