Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Challenge 75

This week at Atlantic Hearts, the sketch was perfect for me to use a stamp set that I have been wanting to use for ages! The Polar Bear Holiday stamp set has been calling my name for such a long time and I am so happy to put it to use on this adorable card! 

The sketch also allowed me to pull out the new Teal Glitter Paper along with the Chalk It Up Paper Pack. A few colouring lines here and there, the addition of some glitter twine that I have had in my stash forever and it made for an adorable winter card... 



Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Chalk It Up Paper Pack, Teal Glitter Paper, White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock
Stamps: Polar Bear Holiday
Inks: Black Pigment Ink, Lagoon Pigment Ink
Accessories: ShinHan Markers, Teal Glitter Twine (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

2 comments:

  1. I love this card.....so cute and the glitter paper just makes it pop.....great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love all the bling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)