Wednesday, September 10, 2014

For Always PML Card Ideas

Last weekend, I attended an awesome crop weekend that was part of my extended team's Thrive and Survive Event. That meant that we were lucky enough to have two terrific ladies from the Close To My Heart corporate office come all the way to Barrie to work with consultants and teach us a business class as well as a creative class! And of all people, it happened to be Kristine and Tiffany - it doesn't get any better than that! 

The creative session was all about using Picture My Life (PML) cards, which are SO popular right now, in a card-making format. It was all about keeping it simple. So many customers want to be able to create beautiful projects FAST these days and this is one way to go about doing just that. 

The For Always PML Cards are neutral in their colour scheme so they can match any colours in the palette. Corporate had chosen Thistle, Glacier and Whisper. Along with that, Lagoon Hearts washi tape, Silver Sequins, white card bases and envelopes and the stamp set "Happy Day" were included in out kits. All we needed to provide was a black ink pad. 

We were given a selection of PML cards to use and told to "do as we pleased"... I cut some of my larger cards into half and rounded the edges to keep the look uniform. For some of them, I stamped images on scraps of White Daisy cardstock, and some I stamped right on the cards but others were fine just as they were. 

I grouped the cards in twos for the photos. This workshop could easily be done in an hour. Great ideas, simple and easy - just the way many customers like it to be!   





Products used are all Close To My Heart:

Paper: White Daisy Card Bases and Envelopes, Thistle Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Whisper Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Happy Day
Inks: Black
Accessories: For Always Picture My Life Cards, Silver Sequins, Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)