Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge - Sketch 72

The sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week is one that I interpreted very simply... I used the sketch pretty much as it is. The only exception was that I chose to place my sentiment in the main section and just put an embellishment at the bottom instead. 

I am going to use this card as one of five for my upcoming Christmas Card Workshop so I purposely kept it straightforward and simple. 


Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Snowhaven Paper Pack, Glacier Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Merriest Christmas
Inks: Cranberry Ink
Accessories: Clear Sparkles, Silver Shimmer Trim, Black Shimmer Trim, Red Shimmer Trim, Chevron Embossing Folder, Cranberry Baker's Twine

Enjoy, 
Alyson


4 comments:

  1. Great card. Simple is sometimes the best isn't it. Sometimes too much can make a card busy and not so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with the sentiment the main focus. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! Love the added touch of the twine bow on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the bling on this card - simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)