Saturday, September 13, 2014

Gift Card Set - Rainbow of Colours!

I found this gorgeous idea on Etsy while looking around at some paper crafting ideas. Dawn McVey was the artist and I loved her work. I looked high and low to find appropriate sized doilies but when I couldn't find them, I decided to create my own using the Artiste cartridge instead! I had ribbons in various colours and thicknesses that matched the CTMH cardstock colours quite well. 

So, using those supplies and some older stamp sets for the sentiments, everything came together relatively quickly. 

 The first photo is of the entire set, including the box to hold all the cards and envelopes. 

The next two photos show two of the cards up close, to give you a better idea of exactly what I did for each of them. The paper at the bottom of each card is the Fundamentals Cardstock to match the appropriate coloured cardstock. 




Supplies used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Canary Cardstock, Goldrush Cardstock, Cotton Candy Cardstock, Cranberry Cardstock, Gypsy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Pacifica Cardstock, Outdoor Denim Cardstock, Olive Cardstock, Paper Fundamentals - Whimsy, Adventure and Enchantment packs
Stamps: Holiday Tags, Say it in Style (ret.), Love Blooms (ret.), Card Word Puzzle (ret.)
Inks: Black
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Ribbon - various colours (not CTMH), Buttons - various colours (ret.), White Embroidery Floss (not CTMH), Scallop Border Punch (used on the box)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)