Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Silent Auction Cards - Set #1

Once again this year, it is time for me to begin creating card sets for my church's annual Silent Auction. I have had several people ask me if I was planning to make cards this year because they say that is the reason they attend the auction is to bid on my cards - what a nice compliment!

So, I have chosen the patterns I am planning to use and I have completed one set to date. Between that, my unit blog hop and the SOTM blog hop, along with my own projects, I am keeping busy, for sure. 

Here are some photos of the first set. The first photo is a picture of the box and one of the cards inside (all 8 cards are the same).
The next two photos show the box - face on and on an angle. 

The last photo shows the card. I based it on the sketch shown below the card. I loved the sketch and thought I could do something interesting with the card. 
Supplies used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: For Always Paper Pack (ret.), Lagoon Cardstock, Black Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Swirls Around, A Friend Like You (ret.)
Inks: Black, Lagoon
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Paradise Assortment Baker's Twine, Scalloped Border Punch, Crochet Flowers (ret.), Lagoon Mini Medley (ret.), other flowers (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)