Saturday, March 29, 2014

More Silent Auction Cards

This is the next installment of cards for my church's upcoming Silent Auction. It is coming up so fast and I am running really far behind in getting these sets of cards made! 

This set is made using the Sarita Paper Pack. I think I was overly ambitious in using the fabric... I wanted to use some of it up since I have so much of it and once I got started, I decided that I wanted to use it for the front of my cards as well. That meant sewing the edges to make them neat and clean as well as creating the ruffle for each card (there are 8 in each set). These took me quite a bit of time to create, to say the least...

The first photo shows the box and one of each of the cards 
(I made 4 of each card).
The second photo shows one of the cards in more detail so you can see what I did with the fabric. I also was able to use my new Cricut Explore to cut the shape for the sentiment and the background (not a big deal, I know, but at least I did get to use it!)
Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Sarita Paper Pack, Outdoor Denim Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Goldrush Cardstock, Colonial White Card Bases and Envelopes
Stamps: Friend (ret.)
Inks: Goldrush, Outdoor Denim
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Sarita Textiles, Harvest Baker's Twine Assortment, Paradise Baker's Twine Assortment, Teal Shimmer Trim, Rugged Edge Scallop Punch (not CTMH), Turquoise Ribbon (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Very gorgeous cards! Love the fabric! I have more fabric than paper so should try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)