Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Birthday Card for Special Friend

This card is one that I saw on Pinterest and  I knew I had to create it as a birthday card for a special friend of mine. The original card was created by Hansi Brittain and by clicking HERE, you can see her idea. 
Pinterest is such an awesome resource and I lost my direct pin to that resource a while ago... and have not been able to find a way to get it back! In my "Contact Me" link above, my Pinterest address is there for those of you who wish to follow me. I do update my boards every couple of days. 
I chose to use Sky and Honey as my main colours on this card. It did not take long to create but I love the flourish and the overall effect. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Honey Cardstock, Sky Cardstock
Stamps: Swirls Around, Just a Number
Inks: Sky, Honey, Slate
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Sponge Daubers, Black Journaling Pens (ret.), Blue Sparkles (ret.), Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Alyson! I love your version of it with the butterfly instead of the heart. I'm pinning it onto my Made with Art Philosophy board. (http://www.pinterest.com/njstampingqueen/made-with-ctmh-art-philosophy/) Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)