Monday, March 10, 2014

CASEd Birthday Card

This birthday card is CASEd from Susie Rostad - I saw her card on a CTMH Board on Facebook and absolutely fell in love with it. I printed out the card and, although I didn't use the same colour scheme or papers, I did copy her wonderful idea. 
I have SO many birthdays of family and friends coming up in March and April... a very busy time for card creating, to say the least! 
Supplies used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Paper: For Always Paper Pack (ret.), Black Cardstock, Cotton Candy Cardstock, Topiary Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Family Love, Happy Birthday (ret,)
Inks: Black, Cotton Candy, Topiary
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (ret.), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (not CTMH), Embossing Stylus, Sanding Kit, Sparkles from Frosted Cardmaking Kit (ret.)
 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)