Sunday, March 23, 2014

Wreath for my Door

This is not a Close To My Heart post but something I have wanted to create for a while now. I have seen burlap wreaths in various places and I love the way they look. I have always wanted to try one for myself and I finally got up the nerve this weekend. I found this lighter color of burlap at a local craft store and I actually had to return to get a second roll as it took me a lot more than I expected to cover the wreath. It took me a LONG time to cover the wreath itself and the embellishing part took just a few minutes. The bow is supposed to be slightly offside. I like the way it turned out and it is now hanging on my door. 
I hope you like it as much as I do! 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)