Friday, August 16, 2013

Extravaganza - Cards 3

This is the last group of cards that I created for my Extravaganza boards. The first one I really like because it is such a simple idea. It is just a bunch of flower petals layered and then some greenery behind. I have actually given this one away already and I dressed it up a bit by adding some additional greenery and some opaques, just for some additional emphasis.
The next card is one of the first I created and masking is not always easy when you are dealing with detailed stamps like this one.. I love the look of the Jute ribbon around the bottom of the card.
 The next card is one that I really like with all the layered flowers. A few pieces of Baker's Twine wrapped around the card and some Rosewood Mini-Medley pieces finish this off nicely. 
The last large card shows that even though this is Huntington paper, we don't always have to stick to the colour scheme... I stamped each flower in a bold colour of pigment ink and embossed it with Clear Detail Embossing Powder mixed with Prisma Glitter. The flourishes add that extra touch of shimmer. 
The last set of 4 cards are little, bitty cards. I had some extra space on my boards to fill and these fit the bill.They are each approx. 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches.

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Huntington Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Barn Red Cardstock, Olive Cardstock, Desert Sand Cardstock, Autumn Terracotta, Cardstock, Cocoa Cardstock, Champagne Cardstock, New England Ivy Cardstock, Slate Cardstock, Honey Cardstock, Green Glitter Paper
Stamps: Count Your Blessings, Happy Autumn, Love This, You Only Live Once, Artbooking Stamp Sets
Inks: New England Ivy, Cocoa, Barn Red, New England Ivy Pigment Ink, Cranberry Pigment Ink, Buttercup Pigment Ink, Honey Pigment Ink, Gypsy Pigment Ink, Alcohol Markers: Autumn Terracotta, Honey, Barn Red, Olive
Accessories: Artbooking Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Prisma Glitter, Foam Tape, Sparkles Flourishes, Sparkles Clear Assortment, Huntington Assortment, Artisan Studs, Mocha Opaques, Harvest Baker's Twine, Neutral Baker's Twine, Rosewood Mini-Medley Collection, Jute Ribbon

Enjoy, 
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)