Monday, August 19, 2013

Extravaganza Artwork - Miscellaneous Items

Today's items to show you from Extravaganza range from some that were mounted on my display boards to another that was on display on my table. 

The first items are our pillow boxes. I realized very quickly that if I filled them with anything other than cotton balls, they would be to heavy to attach on the display boards... I also used these for one of my giveaways, containing the most amazing smelling (and tasting) tea imaginable! The were simply created using strips of paper from the Huntington paper pack, then decorated a bit with Jute Ribbon or Baker's Twine and I used the Huntington Stickease for the sentiment. 
I love our Muslin bags and for the purpose of my boards, they too, were just filled with cotton balls to keep them light. I did my demo using these bags to show how easy it is to mix Pigment Inks. (and actually stamped one upside down... oops....) and then included a Monsters Inc Disney Pin. People seemed to like that. For these ones, I used a lot of the images from the Artbooking stamps that come with the Artbooking Cricut cartridge (particularly the "Sweet and Lovely" set) Everything is stamped using Pigment ink. 
The last item today is simply a collection of flowers made using the Artbooking Cartridge, mixed with some branches and pine cones. I added a few pieces of Jute Ribbon for interest. The container is just a plant pot I had around the house and I just wrapped it with matching paper. Before I placed anything inside, I cut a foam piece to sit high in the pot and covered it with grey stones although you can't even see any of that. I also added some Mocha Opaques to the center of each flower. Very simple and easy but it makes a nice fall centerpiece. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Huntington Paper Pack, Autumn Terracotta Cardstock, Barn Red Cardstock
Stamps: Artbooking Stamp Sets, Love This
Inks: Barn Red, Pigment Inks: Barn Red New England Ivy, Olive, Autumn Terracotta, Cocoa, Alcohol Markers: Barn Red, Autumn Terracotta
Accessories: Pillow Boxes, Muslin Bags, Jute Ribbon, Bronze Shimmer Trim, Huntington Assortment, Huntington Stickease, Neutral Baker's Twine, Rosewood Mini-Medley, Mocha Opaques, Clear Sparkles, Quilling Tool, Ceramic Container (not CTMH), Branches and Pine Cones (not CTMH), Foam and Grey Rocks (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)