Friday, June 28, 2024

MTTC 537 - Shine Bright Floral Cluster

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 537!

The theme for this challenge is summer florals. 

Flower in the summer are often bold and bright in colour so I chose pinks and purples plus yellow for my flowers. I die cut several floral and leaf images and adhered the smaller pieces together. The background was die cut and adhered to a piece of gold foil. I added a stitched border around the outside and arranged the flowers around a hot foiled sentiment. I used pink Liquid Pearls to add a dot in the centre of each circle on the background. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your summer florals. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful bright card,great background die-over the gold foil and love all the beautiful colourful die-cut flowers.
Carol x