Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Envelope Card

This card is one that I saw in a Facebook group and I wanted to try it myself. 

The card folds up into a cute envelope. It took me longer to decorate this card than it did to figure out the measurements and make it! I used a creative set from Altenew that includes a 3D embossing folder, a stamp set, dies and co-ordinating stencils. I did all that work first and had the pieces ready to go. 

Inside the card, there are fold-out panels in the centre. These could be used for photos if this was made into a mini album. Those panels fold out to reveal two more sections. There is an envelope on the bottom panel and I put a piece of white cardstock there for a place to write a message. I also added ribbon coming out of the top and bottom panels so the card can be tied together. 



Enjoy, 

Alyson

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous fold -and didn't expect the inside layers,love the little bird images.
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very cool and looks amazing, I can see why you wanted to try it, well done, xoxo