Monday, June 17, 2024

DT 169 - Trio of Flowers Slimline

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 169!

This week, it's all about skinny cards - slimline or mini slimline. The small graphic is below - please visit the Double Trouble Challenge Blog for detailed information. 

My slimline card is large - 4 x 9 - because I used a Pinkfresh Studio die and that is larger than a standard slimline (3.5 x 8.5). It still fits in a standard business envelope so all is good! 

I chose a brick background and also die cut green rings to go around each opening to define them a little more. The flowers were stamped, coloured and die cut and I inked a white panel behind the openings with a light blue ink before arranging the flowers in each of the openings. The sentiment was embossed on grey cardstock and split in two sections. I added silver Stickles to the dots around the circles and a silver gem to each of the flower centres. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

I am also linking up my card with the I Spy with My Little Eye challenge

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful slimline card,love the brick background and the flowers in the circles-great design.
Carol x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful card... love the windows using a die cut brushed with blue and how the florals really pop agaist the brick background.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Very pretty colors, love how they look with the brick background, also a nice detail adding all the sparkle around your circles!

Kellianne said...

I love the brick background of your slimline! Goes so nicely with the 3 circles full of flowers. Darling card :)

Ellibelle said...

An absolutely beautiful card, love how this turned out!

Melanie R said...

Your card is so colorful and pretty, Alyson and the brick is a perfect background.