Friday, July 31, 2020

CD 405 - Hello Friend Tic Tac Toe

Welcome to this week's Colour Dare challenge!

We have a tic tac toe board for you this week featuring the colours from the Summer Vibes paper pack. 


I chose to use the diagonal line of Smoothie, Lemonade and Fern. 
I also added Glacier, Nectarine and Candy Apple as those colours are in the patterned paper I selected. 

I began by die cutting some stitched rectangles and then fitting the paper inside them. The flowers were stamped with Intense Black and coloured with the Tri-Blend markers. I also used the Lemonade Shimmer Brush to highlight sections of the flowers. The sentiment was stamped in Fern and brushed with the same shimmer brush. Some gold embellishing thread was added behind the sentiment and I added a few gold glitter gems. 


Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you use the tic-tac-toe board shown above. 
You have two weeks to link up your project. 
We can't wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Summer Vibes Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Smoothie Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 
Stamps: Petal Palette (SU), Budding Peony 
Inks: Intense Black, Fern
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Dies (GMD), Petal Palette Dies (SU), Lemonade Shimmer Brush, Gold Embellishing Thread, Gold Glitter Gems 

Enjoy,
Alyson

6 comments:

  1. This is a bright and cheerful card! I love all the details you worked into your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and bright, nice selection of papers and love the layout with all the stitched frames... beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card design. The papers compliment the roses perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I love the layered stitched rectangles with the pattern papers!! I may totally be lifting this design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)