Monday, July 13, 2020

Cricut Daisy Card Set

I have been creating a lot of card kits to give as gifts. I don't post many of them here but I really like this set. 

The idea is from a recent post by Jennifer McGuire. I used my Cricut to cut almost all the images except a part of the flower centre. I decided on 4 colour scheme and kept the leaves and branches the same colour for all the cards. There are 8 cards in total - 2 of each colour scheme. 

There are also 4 sentiments and I mixed and matched those with the colours. Before I adhered anything to the card bases, I splattered each of them with coordinating shimmer brushes. After all the pieces were adhered, a small pearl was added to the centre of each daisy. 


Here is a close up of one of the cards. 


These will make a great gift for someone special! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Lemonade Cardstock, Canary Cardstock, Mint Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Peacock Cardstock, Lilac Cardstock, Thistle Cardstock, Eggplant Cardstock, Carolina Cardstock, Bluebird Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Ballerina Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Raspberry Cardstock, Green Apple Cardstock, Evergreen Cardstock, White Cards and Envelopes 
Stamps: Kind Soul (W plus 9), Leaf Canopy (Altenew)
Inks: Black
Accessories: Cricut Flower Market Collection, Poppy Moments Dies (SU), White Pearls, Mint Shimmer Brush, Lagoon Shimmer Brush, Bashful Shimmer Brush, Raspberry Shimmer Brush, Bluebird Shimmer Brush, Sapphire Shimmer Brush, Wisteria Shimmer Brush, Charcoal Shimmer Brush, Foam Tape, Thin Foam Tape 

Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)