Monday, July 20, 2020

AH 378 - Sure Do Miss You


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 378!


This sketch was perfect for some bold embossed cardstock - and I have a lot of leftovers from the Blue Skies campaign. 

I flipped the sketch 90 degrees and layered 5 colours of that gorgeous embossed cardstock next to each other. Each strip was cut at one inch. The girl with the flower bouquet was stamped in Intense Black and coloured using markers to match the cardstock colours. I added Silver Stickles to the centres of the flowers. That piece was mounted on black cardstock and I had to set it off centre to accommodate a sentiment in the lower corner. The sentiment was stamped and I added 2 hearts just above the words - those hearts were brushed with the Clear Shimmer Brush. 



Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above.
You have until Sunday evening to link up your project.
We can’t wait to see what you create!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Blue Skies Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: For My Beautiful Friend
Inks: Intense Black
Accessories: Tri-Blend Markers, Clear Shimmer Brush, Silver Stickles 

Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)