Tuesday, June 9, 2020

TSOT 461 - Holographic Flowers

Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 461! 


This week, there is a choice. You can use the sketch or the inspiration photo - or both! 
I chose to use the sketch for my card. 

I needed a flower that would fit nicely in an oval so I selected these roses from A Million Little Things by Close To My Heart. They were heat embossed in silver and then coloured. I also did the same with the leaves above and below the oval. I die cut a background oval and then embossed some holographic paper with a stitched circle embossing folder. Holographic paper is so difficult to photograph as it shines and often shows light and dark spots. I added some pink twine and adhered it behind the card front and finally added a stitched rectangle border. The flowers were lightly brushed with the Clear Shimmer Brush. 



Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you use either the sketch or the inspiration photo 
(or both) shown above. 
You have two weeks to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Pewter Cardstock, Willow Cardstock, Dreamy Holographic Paper, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 
Stamps: A Million Little Things, Springtime Wishes, Word Up (Reverse Confetti)
Inks: Versamark, Willow, Pewter
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts, Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts, Oval Dies (Nestabilities), Oval Open Scallop Dies (Nestabilities), Tri-Blend Markers, Stitched Circles Embossing Folder, Pink Twine (misc.), Clear Shimmer Brush, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool 

Enjoy,
Alyson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)