Sunday, March 29, 2020

Peony Hello - Partial Tri-Fold Card

My quest to try some fancy fold card designs led me to this design. The blog link is here if you want instructions to recreate this card. 

I chose to use a Black cardstock base and Mint cardstock as the secondary colour. The flowers and greenery were stamped on White Daisy cardstock using Intense Black (for colouring purposes) and coloured using the Tri-Blend markers. Select parts of the flowers were brushed with the Clear Shimmer Brush although that doesn't show in the photos. Some of the floral images were stamped in black to create a background. This stamp set does come with a set of coordinating dies so that made it easier to cut the pieces that I wanted to use. I added a few pieces of greenery under the last section. The two smaller sections were stamped - one with the sentiment and a few pieces of greenery and the other with random images from the stamp set. 

The hello die was cut and adhered to the front of the card. This card really is not difficult to create - it just takes some thought as to the related images you want to use for decoration. 




Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Mint Cardstock
Stamps: Budding Peony, Craft with Heart 
Inks: Intense Black, Black
Accessories: Budding Peony Thin Cuts, Hello Die (PPP), Tri-Blend Markers, Clear Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,
Alyson

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Alyson! Love the colour combo and your colouring! The fold reminds me of a z-fold. Wish I had even half of your crafty mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, another masterpiece build~ LOVE this! Thanks for the link, I went and looked. I might be able to attempt, but you are right, one needs 3 dimensional vision to picture where to stamp everything! Brava to you, xxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)