Tuesday, February 4, 2020

TSOT 443 - You are my Happy

Welcome to Try Stampin on Tuesday Challenge #443!

This week, there is a choice if you wish - there is a sketch and a technique. You can choose to do one or the other - or both! 


I decided to use both the sketch and add stitching to my card. I used a sheet of Graphic 45 paper with peacocks on it for the left side and a piece of Willow cardstock on the right. I hand stitched around the edges of those papers, changing the embroidery floss colour when the paper colours changed. I also stitched down the seam of those two papers, alternating the embroidery floss again. 

The peacock father paper was added along with the two banners. I chose to stamp a sentiment in a circle shape and mat it. I also added some hand edging along the two banners. 


Come and join us at Try Stampin on Tuesday and show us how you interpret the 
challenge shown above.
You have two weeks to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Graphic 45 Peacock, White Daisy Cardstock, Lemon Cardstock, Carolina Cardstock, Willow Cardstock, Pansy Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: Greetings Mix 1 (SSS)
Inks: Willow
Accessories: Sharpie Markers, 1 1/4 inch Circle Punch (misc.), 1/1/2 inch Circle Punch (misc.), Purple Gems, Foam Tape, Purple Embroidery Floss, (not CTMH), Green Embroidery Floss, (not CTMH), Needle (not CTMH) Paper Piercer

Enjoy,
Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Alyson! Are you back from your trip yet? Hope you had / are having a great time! Your card is gorgeous! I love these colours and your beautiful peacock papers! But my favourite is your pretty stitching! Nice detail! Waving hello from Nova Scotia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omygosh, I saw this at TSOT and swooned! Love how you've combine these papers and the stitching rocks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)