Monday, February 10, 2020

H2H - Oh My Heart


Welcome to H2H's weekly challenge! 

This week, the theme is "Oh My Heart". There is a current paper pack by that name and that can certainly be used but that is just one option for this challenge. There are other ways to interpret this theme. 

I chose to use Close To My Heart's valentine paper pack from last year (Heart Happy). I created a heart insert and cut out the pieces on my Cricut machine. I developed a shaker that is embedded in the card front - the way I prefer to make them. The background of the heart was stamped with the second part of the sentiment as the word "Sending" is adhered to the front of the acetate. I added a bow made from Sapphire Crochet Thread and Silver Embellishing Thread and added two strips across the top and bottom. The heart was brushed with the Red Shimmer Brush as well. 


Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us how you interpret this week's theme. 
You have until the end of February to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Heart Happy Paper Pack, Candy Apple Red Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock
Stamps: Sending and Wishing (SSS)
Inks: Sapphire
Accessories: Cricut Basic Shapes, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Red Shimmer Brush, Sending Die (SSS), Blue Crochet Thread, Silver Embellishing Thread, Silver Loose Sequins, Other Sequins (red, light blue, white) (not CTMH), Foam Tape, Acetate (not CTMH)

Enjoy,
Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Great card...I love how you did the shaker window. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shakers! Your heart shaker is gorgeous, Alyson! Beautiful papers and sentiment too! I shared a heart-themed shaker today too! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE a nice big shaker card and yours is fabulous. I also like the paper combo. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)