Tuesday, November 5, 2019

TSOT - Masculine Forest Scene

Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday's Challenge #433! 

This week, there is a choice - use the inspiration photo, the sketch or both!


Since I had to create a masculine birthday card, it made sense for me to combine the two elements. 

I created the nature scene with three different stamps and I masked the deer first. The trees come from two stamp sets and a few were stamped in second generation to make the background look more realistic. I coloured the deer as well. The three elements on the side are set up the same although the bottom one had to be extended so the sentiment would fit. I added a few wood patterned sequins to the ends of each small tab. 


Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret the sketch and/or the inspiration photo. 
You have two weeks to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Falling for You Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Goldrush Cardstock, White Cards and Envelopes
Stamps: Nature's Wish, Always Grateful, Beautiful Things 
Inks: Espresso, New England Ivy, Goldrush
Accessories: Tri-Blend Markers, No Worries Sequins

Enjoy,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)