Tuesday, November 19, 2019

TSOT 435 - Cozy Christmas

Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday's current challenge! 


This sketch this week is a fun one and the optional twist is to do something that is non-traditional for Christmas. That is my favourite - I LOVE non-traditional colours for Christmas! 

I chose a blue and silver colour combination - one of my favourites. The mitten image and the sentiment were both cut using my Cricut. The light blue background behind the mittens was created by using three sponges and three shades of blue. I purposely didn't push hard or move the sponges around - just pounced them on the white cardstock. I love the sort of mottled look that it provides. I added a stitched border to the top of the mittens and mounted the images on white and then on Sapphire. The mittens and the sentiment were brushed with the Clear Shimmer Brush and that can be seen in the close up photo below. 



Come and join us at TSOT
You have two weeks to link up your project. 
We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Carolina Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Silver Glitter Paper, Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: none
Inks: Sapphire, Carolina, Bluebird
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Season of Joy Cricut Cartridge, Blue Sharpie Marker (not CTMH), Blue Diamond Ribbon (unknown), Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts, Clear Shimmer Brush, Blue Enamel and Glitter Gems 

Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)