Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Sorry for your Loss...

I don't like creating sympathy cards - I avoid making them and when I have to make one, it is always because I NEED one. This is one of those times. 

I chose the Know That I Care stamp set to create this card. I used a colour combination from the Love of Colour book of Pewter, Lilac and Sapphire. A large image was stamped all around the outside of the card and the flowers were stamped using a coordinating stamp. A blending pen was used for the leaves. I used the same stamp for the main image and coloured that using markers. The main image flowers were brushed with a clear shimmer brush. Some silver embellishing thread and sequins were added and this card was finished pretty quickly as it needs to be delivered today. 


It was based on a card from Make It From Your Heart - Volume 4. Nice and easy!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Pewter Cardstock
Stamps: Know That I Care
Inks: Pewter, Sapphire, Lilac
Accessories: Silver Embellishing Thread, Clear Shimmer Brush, Blending Pen, Touch Markers (not CTMH), Silver Sequins

Enjoy,
Alyson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)