Monday, April 8, 2019

H2H - Spring Shaker Card


Welcome to this week's Heart 2 Heart challenge! 

This week, we are inviting you to create a project using your favourite sketch. You don't have to use Close To My Heart sketch resources - any sketch resources are fine. As a design team, we ARE using current Close To My Heart sketch resources so we cannot post the actual sketch for you as they are copyright protected but if you can post the sketch resource for us, that would be terrific! 

I chose to use a card sketch from Make It From Your Heart - Volume 4. I rotated the sketch 180 degrees and used a circle for the focal part instead of a rectangle because I wanted to use a shaker for my main image. The rotation fit my design better due to the sentiment location as well. Remember - sketches are starting points and as long as they can be identified, they do not have to be followed exactly.


Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your favourite sketch and how you use it. Remember to use at least some Close To My Heart products. You have until the end of April to link up your project. We can't wait to see what you create!

I am entering this card in the Three Amigos challenge - Springtime - because it's all about SPRING with its bright and spring-like colours! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: So Much Happy Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Mint Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Stamps: Know that I Care, Well Said (SU)
Inks: Lagoon, Lemon
Accessories: Shaker Window Kit, Shaker Window Foam and Acetate, Loose Sequins - Gold, Gold Sequins, White and Gold Skinny Ribbon, Decorative Borders Thin Cuts, ShinHan Marker (other)

Enjoy,
Alyson



1 comment:

  1. Love your shaker card! It definitely has a spring vibe with the yellow and blues.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)