Monday, April 1, 2019

AH 310 - Kind Soul Shaker card


Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch 310!

I really like this sketch because I think it has so many possibilities. I opted to create a shaker card, using the sentiment section for my shaker. 

I left that centre section white but decided to emboss the background using just Versamark and clear embossing powder for a gentle effect. It's hard to see in the large photo but the second photo which shows a close-up allows you to see that embossed section a little better. It adds just a bit more detail to the card. 

The outer section was stamped all around although I did try to focus my larger flowers where the stems are located on the sketch. I chose to use two mats - one just a basic mat and the other a stitched mat for emphasis. The larger pink flowers were also brushed with a clear shimmer brush to make them stand out just that little extra bit - again, seen better in the close-up photo. 




Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 
You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Clover Cardstock, White Daisy Cards and Envelopes (all CTMH)
Stamps: Hello Lovely (Concord and 9th), Petal Palette (SU), Kind Soul (W Plus 9)
Inks: Clover, Intense Black, Versamark (all CTMH)
Accessories: Clear Shimmer Brush, I Heart Us Sequins, Loose Silver Sequins, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool (all CTMH), ShinHan Markers, Foam Tape, Rectangular Stitched Dies (SSS)

Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)