Sunday, March 24, 2019

Jungle Tunnel Card

Good friends of mine are celebrating their 20th Wedding Anniversary shortly. I decided to create a tunnel card for them. 

I saw this type of card on Jennifer McGuire's blog and thought it would be interesting to create. One of the things I love about it is that it folds down flat for mailing purposes. Even though it is dimensional when opened, the entire card folds down completely flat which is so neat. 

It took a while to figure out all the measurements and I followed the video very carefully to create this, pausing it multiple times until I had the base of the card ready. Once that part was done, it was just a matter of decorating the card itself. I chose to use the Punny Pals stamp set and dies, along with a few other stamps and dies for the leaf images. On the front of the card, you can see the clouds in the background - they are also in the tunnel part but the photo didn't pick that up very well. 



I know I can post this now because the recipients have it in their hands! 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, New England Ivy Cardstock, Fern Cardstock, New England Ivy Cardstock, Toffee Cardstock (all CTMH) 
Stamps: Punny Pals, Jennifer's Hand (both CTMH) 
Inks: Intense Black, Carolina, New England Ivy, Sweet Leaf (all CTMH) 
Accessories: Punny Pals Thin Cuts, Woodgrain Embossing Folder (both CTMH), Greenery Dies (Spellbinders), Stitched Circle Dies (GMD), Grove Branch Die (Memory Box), Petals and More Thinlets, Botanical Builder Thinlets (both SU), ShinHan Markers, Sharpie Markers, Sponges

Enjoy,
Alyson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)