Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Display Tray - Featuring Mika!

I have been wanting to create a display tray for a long time and I wanted to use Mika, my puppy, as my feature. She is so adorable and I thought she would be a perfect subject. The Brushed Paper Pack is one of my favourites and I decided to focus on the pink, green and a little bit on the yellow for this project.

I turned the photos into primarily black and while with a few minor exceptions - there are some hints of colour here and there. I wondered why the pink glitter paper seemed so dark and as I was putting my supplies away, I noticed that I had actually been using PURPLE glitter paper... no wonder it seemed so dark! A few stamp sets with beautiful sentiments, some specific Cricut cuts, some appropriate embellishments and this didn't take very long to come together at all!

It now has a special place in my home for all to see.


Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Brushed Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Canary Cardstock, Pear Cardstock, Purple Glitter Paper, Green Glitter Paper
Stamps: Polka Dot Alphabet, A Little Note, Big Hug, Your Own Kind of Wonderful, Happy Thoughts (ret.), Cricut Bundle - Sweet and Lovely
Inks: Black Pigment Ink, Canary Pigment Ink, Pixie Pigment Ink, Pear Pigment Ink, Pear, Cotton Candy, Pixie, Canary
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Artbooking Cartridge, Pixie Extra Thick Twine, Stuck on You Puffies, Junebug Puffies, Brushed Assortment, Pink Shimmer Trim, Chevron Border Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Foam Tape, Thin Foam Tape, Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small, Sparkles - Clear Assortment, ShinHan Markers

Enjoy, 
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!.... and a treasure to have as she grows up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)