Thursday, February 19, 2015

Card Kit for a Special Friend

This card kit was created for a special friend who is is need of a little TLC at the present time. I'm hoping that it gives her a bit of a lift and cheers her up at least a bit :)
The kit is based on Lisa Stenz's awesome monogrammed card kit from a few years back - I just used a different holder for the cards and created eight cards instead of four.

Although this photo shows only four cards, there are four additional cards that look exactly the same as these ones. 

Here is a close up of one of the cards. 

This shows the lined envelopes and the seals for the envelopes. 

And finally, the box that holds it all! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Heartstrings Paper Pack, Cranberry Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Whisper Cardstock, Bulk White Daisy Cards and Envelopes
Stamps: Perfect Fit - Frames, Monogram C
Inks: Lagoon
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Journaling Cards Box, Foam Tape, Thin Foam Tape, Pleated Grey Ribbon (not CTMH) 

Enjoy, 
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. What a good friend you are to make such a lovely personalized gift! I love the bright and cheery colors.

    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find my monogram stamp. These are lovely and so sweet and thoughtful of you. Have a wonderful weekend, my crafty friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)